Coal Country Community Health Center is now offering virtual care visits Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. as an additional way to interact with you! Schedule an appointment today through MyChart or call the clinic at 7018734445.
What is Virtual Care?
Virtual Care is a digitally enhanced healthcare service that can connect patients with their provider through video and audio technology for a virtual house call.
Services provided through virtual care:
- Medication refills for diabetes, hypertension, COPD, CHF, hyperlipidemia, anxiety, depression
- Upper respiratory infections
- A lab/x-ray visit may be required by your provider.
- Skin issues-insect bites, rashes
- Sleep issues
- Follow up visits
- CCM visits
- Diabetic education
- Behavioral Health
What is needed for a virtual care visit?
- MyChart access – Click here to sign up!
- Strong internet connection
- A computer, tablet, or cell phone device with camera and audio
To learn more about Virtual Care and the benefits of MyChart, check out the videos below!