Beulah High School
204 5th St NW
Beulah, ND 58523
Phone: CCCHC Beulah 7018734445
Nursing Service Hours:Monday12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. CT Tuesday8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT Wednesday12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. CT Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m. CT Friday12:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. CT
After Hour Coverage
In case of an emergency, visit: Sakakawea Medical Center (7017482225) or call 911.
En caso de emergencia, visite: Centro Médico Sakakawea (7017482225) o llame al 911.
About Beulah School Clinic
In January 2022, Coal Country Community Health Center in partnership with Beulah School District expanded services within the I.M.P.A.C.T. (Integrating Mental Health, Physical Health, and Continuity of Care Together) Program and now offers primary care and nursing services to students in PreK-12th grade and Beulah Public School staff.
- Kayla Ternes, PA-C provides onsite visits for focused outreach initiates (DOT Physicals, Preventative/Wellness Exams, etc.)
- Amber Blackhurst, RN provides nursing services.
- Talitha Schnaidt, LPCC; Isabel Garman, LAPC; and Dan Foster, LMSW provide counseling services.
- Dr. Matt Doppler, Psychologist (Sanford Health Visiting Specialist) provides psychotherapy services.
Nursing services are available Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12:00 - 3:00 p.m and Tuesday, Thursdays from 8:00 - 11:00 a.m. All appointments can be scheduled through CCCHC Beulah Clinic, call 7018734445. Note: In case of a school closure, late start, or early dismissal, CCCHC providers will follow school hours.
Visits with the school nurse are not charged or billed to your insurance. If further treatment is needed, the nurse will notify the parent/guardian. If you are seen by a primary care provider in-person or through TytoCare, your insurance is billed.
Primary Care Services
- Medication refills
- Sports physicals
- Depression/anxiety concerns
- Skin issues
- Upper respiratory symptoms
- Rapid testing for influenza, strep, mono, COVID-19
- Sexual & reproductive health
- Urine screenings
- Evaluate in-school scrapes and cuts, cough, stomach ache, fever and minor school injuries
- Coordinate virtual TytoCare visits with a provider at CCCHC site if needed.
Behavioral Health Services
- Family therapy/Parent involvement
- Play therapy
- Trauma focused therapy
- Psychological assessments & evaluations